? ??????????????Lambo? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (15 Ratings)??554 Grabs Today. 4488 Total Grabs. ??????Prev
iew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Lamborghini Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (13 Ratings)??531 Grabs Today. 3916 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 9, 2009

Subject-verb agreement

I have seen people behave very wild and excited at the Yankees parade. Every body was very happy and excited. I don't think I have ever seen anybody that excited for the Yankee's ( except when they were playing the Angel's and the Philies). They were screaming and jumping alot.They looked very happy. I wish I could have been there I would have been very very excited if I could have been but I was not but I was still happy

0 comments: